Many people have many aspirations for different careers in the future. Some aspire to be doctors, some aspire to be engineers, and some aspire to serve the nation by joining the army. Those who are willing to start their career as part of the army know the importance of the ACC entry exam. The Army Cadet College Wing trains people to become highly eligible to join the Army, Navy, or Air Force.
The training often involves the build-up of intellect, strengthening of physical qualities, and brushing up on all the essential qualities that are required to join the army force. If you want to gather details about the ACC entry exam, then you can go through the following part of the article.
What are the facts that should be noted about the ACC entry exam?
- The examination is conducted twice a year. Hence, if anyone miss a chance to apply first-hand, the applicant may wait for the second exam.
- Any applicant whose age is between 20 years to 27 years are allowed to apply for the ACC exam freely.
- Any applicants who are willing to apply for the ACC exam must hold experience in service of a minimum of two years.
- An applicant who is willing to attempt the exam, must hold a 10 + 2 pass certificate or any equivalent certificate.
- There is no restriction about the applicant’s martial status. Hence, both married and non-married applicants are welcome to attend this exam.
- An applicant is allowed to appear in the ACC entry exam, a maximum of three times.
- ACC entry-level exam permits the women application to sit for the exam.
How is the candidate selected through this exam?
- Any applicant must hold a good ACR to become eligible to apply for ACC.
- An aspirant who is willing to appear in the ACC entry exam must have a clear record.
- The beginning level of the ACC entry exam is taken in a written mode. This beginning-level exam is designed to determine the capacity of the soldier.
- Aspirants who can successfully clear the ACC written exam with good ACC books will go to the level of the interview that will be taken by the senior officer. The interview will be a thorough screening of the aspirant.
- An aspirant who will be selected in the interview will be assigned with class for ten weeks at Command Human Resource Development Centres.
- At Command Human Resources Development Centres, ACC exam will be conducted, where the selected aspirant needs to sit for the exam.
- For the sessions of January and July, the ACC exam is mostly conducted in February and August.
- The merit list of the candidate who has successfully passed the exam will consist of 500 names. These candidates will encounter interviews with SSB.
- After the screening test, 200 out of 500 candidates will be selected, who will be eligible to avail Young Leader Course in Chennai. And the remaining 300 candidates will be made to join the personality development program at an AEC centre and Command Human Resource Development Centres.
- ACC training will be conducted for three years after which a person needs to take training for one year at an Indian military academy to become fully eligible to serve the country.
Serving the nation is one of the important and prestigious decisions that a person makes in his or her life. Hence, if you are willing to appear for the ACC exam, then it is very essential to buckle up your shoes and start your preparations. Since lots of effort and intelligence will be required to prepare for this exam. You can even take an expert guide who can show you the better way.