Due to the high demand for car rentals, many companies in Dubai are investing in car rentals. If you’ve never rented a car over there, it’s a good idea to follow some important tips. You should also be familiar with the driving rules and general policies regarding car rental in the United Arab Emirates. Check out the tips you want to consider before renting a car. Read below for more information.
1. Do not bring vehicles outside the United Arab Emirates
Car rental is not available outside the United Arab Emirates. In other words, rules and regulations prohibit car rental outside the UAE boundaries. However, you can take it out of the United Arab Emirates if you follow the legal process with the permission of the authorities.
2. Know your insurance policy
Another important thing is that you should know your insurance policy. Insurance does not provide compensation if the rental car is damaged or lost. So you may want to ask the car owner about it.
3. Registration license required
If you want to drive a car rental in Dubai, you need to have a registered license. However, if you have an international driver’s license, you do not need to obtain a United Arab Emirates driver’s license. If you are a tourist and want to rent a car in Dubai, you need to get a valid international driver’s license along with your original driver’s license.
In the United Arab Emirates, most rental companies may ask you to pay a deposit before handing over your car key.
5. Minimum age limit
The minimum age for drivers in Dubai is 25 years or older.
6. Read the accident policy
If you have an accident while driving a rental car in Dubai, especially if your vehicle is damaged, you should immediately call the police. You will also need to contact the company to be able to handle the issue or pay damages.
7. Traffic violation fine rules
If you accidentally violate traffic rules, you will pay a fine instead of the rental company.
8. Additional facility fee
If your car has many features, the rental fee will be high. Therefore, there is a rental fee for more expensive cars.
9. Read about the company’s terms of service
Please read the car rental company’s terms and conditions carefully before renting a car in Dubai. This avoids common problems and enjoys hassle-free rights. Therefore, spending a few minutes reading the policy paper is a great idea.
Simply put, if you follow the points in this article, you can hire the right car in Dubai and enjoy a great ride quality. I hope this helps you to rent a car in Dubai without any problems.
Dubai Car Rental-Four Reasons to Rent a Car Are Worth It
If there’s one thing in Dubai that’s absolutely endless, it’s a place to visit. Here are four reasons why first-time visitors like you should go to a car rental in Dubai.
- Camel Race Track-Camel Race? Believe. In the winter, when the races are held on Thursdays and Fridays, we will drive to the race track. Also, check out the paddock and vendor. You can’t buy camels, but you can get blankets, rugs, beads, and souvenirs at great prices.
- Burjual Love Hotel-Want to see how really wealthy people live? Check out Burj Al Arab! The only 7-star hotel in the world, Bruges has a theme of unparalleled luxury. Believe it or not, just entering the hotel requires a reservation! If you want to stay there for a day or two, you need to book a room at least one month before your stay. You’re crazy, right?
- Bastakiya District-To get a glimpse of Old Dubai, visit the Bastakiya District. If you’re tired of marveling at traditional-style buildings, you can check out the many cafes and galleries scattered around the area.
- Desert Safari-Will this visit to the Emirate be completed without dune bashing episodes or two times? However, Reg vehicles are not enough for this desert adventure. For this trip, you will need to rent an SUV or Hummer H3 and a desert driver. The driver then takes you on a roller coaster over the sand dunes. A spectacular dinner and spectacular views of this safari sunset.
These are just four of the many places where car rental in Dubai is useful. Of course, there are many more, so take the time to read about these places and get the latest maps!
Bobbie Miller is an avid traveler, writer, and researcher on all travel-related topics. He collects good advice on how to save time and money on the go. If you are interested in Dubai car rental, we encourage you to read more free detailed reviews, helpful tips, and free information about Dubai car rental.